Combines any comments on a Young s AG service modified 820 header

Anteater6788

We bought a modified 22.5' 820 from them three years ago and have been very impressed with both the head and the service from Young's. To make a long story short the modified heads will do everything they say and they will outcut a 1020. If you do it make sure you have them put on a new pipe reel and their new style divider's as well because they both make a big difference.

lil_boy_blue

I was told that the pipe reels wrapped up pretty bad in those green stem beans. How did yours doIJ

Anteater6788

We may have our reel wrap once or twice a year but it wraps less than any other reel we've ever used (old wood bats and the teardrop style metal reels) and we've never had to replace a single finger on it either.

840rfd1

Guys, Thanks for the replies and comments. Young's is sending me some literature about their header services. They are offering a big savings if we will commit in December. They are offering to replace my reel, dividers, cutting system, add poly slides, rebuild my wobble box and do their magic tricks all for 4 grand. Sounds like a deal. But then again if the Asian Rust hits, I may be able to cut all the beans I'll make with the header I have.