Combines Improved feeding in tough conditions

Alf

We have a stripper installed in our 1680 that improves feeding in tough conditions dramatically. We have been trying to market the idea. What do you think instructions on how to make and install this stipper would be worth and do you think there would be a marketIJ I'm in s.w. Manitoba Canada by the way.

advantage

let me know what you have in mind. Those green stems give me fits every year.

Alf

E-mail me and I will give you a name and adress for a sollution. It is a stripper for the stone trap beater.

eyeball

for those tough straw and green weedy conditions and any viney crops.yes also flax, canary seed and beans. i have a kit that most of the farmers around here have been using for 2 years and some for 4 years.the farmers say they really like the kit and had nobody complain it was a waste of money and nobody that i know has removed them.the kit that i am referring to is the marlins impeller blade kit(patented in canada and united states).the mechanic at the caseih dealership (chabot implements) in elie manitoba started and has pretty close to all thier customers with also others in different locations with the kit installed.a person can also buy the kit and get information from loewen mfg. in altona manitoba and also westward parts.loewen mfg. or and westward parts will be at the farm shows.the kit has proven it self to the farmers i have talked to.