Combines 95 2188 NOISY

RJ

Cab noise can come fron several sources. Anything that touches the air ducts going to the left and right front cab posts can cause a noise. Reposition as needed to get clearance from the air ducts. Also watch the hydro and throttle cable routing especially as they go through the cab wall. If the noise varies with going up or down hills, it is probably hydro pressure related. If the above didn't cure the problem, an hydraulic attenuator can be installed in the foot-n-inch supply line that goes to the pedal in the cab.

Rusty

I agree with RJ about the hydraulic noise. If the noise increases as you climb a hill or as the grain tank fills you need an attenuator installed. Your local dealer can get you the parts. As for the feeder noise a feeder silencer kit does the job. You can get them in a kit form from your dealer. The kits have strips for the front drum, plastic rails for the top chain guides, plastic stripper plates and plastic feeder bottoms. You can buy each of these separatley. I have inatalled some these myself and they do work. I recommend installing the drum strips, the side rails and the stripper plates but not the floor. They are available for 2 and 3 strand feeder chains.