Combines case ih mods

PABlO

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT SPREADER MANUFACTURERS (PHONE NUMBERS , ADRESSES) AND ANY COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCES IN THE USE OF THEM WE HAVE PROBlEMS WITH THE ORIGINAl CASE SPREADER IN THE 30' HEADER. THE SPREAD lENGHT IS lESS THAN 30' AND IT MAKES A ROW OF STRAW IN THE MIDDlE OF THE COMBINE.

Steiger

I have love spreaders on my 1688's. Is there any upgrades possibleIJ

Ken

When we installed our AFS Yield Monitor the moisture sensor in the grain tank loses about 40 Bu. of capacity.

Jim

What is the best type of bin extension to use on a 1660 and how much extra weight is it safe to carryIJ

dicky

Working on case headers for a job, it was noted that the left hand side of the seives where getting overloaded. We found that by fitting a left hand spiralled bed auger fixed this problem and made the loss monitors read a normal position. For more information or part numbers, e-mail my address. Regards Adrian.

crg

This year I had troble with tall leaning beans catching between the raised part of the black divider and outside part of reel and not feeding smooth and was thinking of cutting off the raised part of divider. Has anyone else had this problem made this modification. If so, did it work or cause more problemsIJ

JC

I would like to know who makes the oiler and how he mounted it.On the article that was posted by Armor.

Sodbuster

For anyone who who wishes there combine was quieter, I installed a factory muffler from the parts book. Although kind of expensive, it is considerably quieter.