Combines case ih mods

southpaw

We need to know where we can find a reverse distribution because were having problems throwing corn over shoe on left side on our 1680. Even with corn chaffer.

Bean_Cutter

I have a solution to the clogging and slowing when harvesting soybeans. I have knives that will chop up soybeans and straw without clogging or slowing. It will not leave big piles in the field. for more details on these new knives email me at drletcher@yahoo.com

Ir

ON a 20 foot 1020 bean header I seem to be having all kinds of trouble with viney beans wrapping on the left end of reel I have tried adjusting the divider and checked for snags on the reel end but am not having any success. If any one has any ideas It would be appreciated.

boss

i have converted the clean grain system on my 1460 to the larger auger and elevator of the 1660 it is not that hard if you can find a burn out for a donor contac me for help lynfarms@cddn.com

laapa

Does anybody has any experience with the Case IH Arcus Combne sold in Europe. If you have any information more than what is on Case IH UK-page i'd be glad to know. looks really interesting

Eddie

Having trouble with the unloading auger of a 1420. It either fails to move off stand or it functions perfectly. Suspect electrical problem.

redb

What is a good wheat setting for top and bottem screens on a 1680CIH with specialty rotorIJ I always seem to throw a lot of wheat on the ground. I would really be thankful if somebody would help me.