Combines case ih mods

Ham_Ackland

I found when harvesting triticale that material builds up on the sensor pads, but an easy solution is to run silicone gap filler along the lower edge, to fill the gap between the sensor and the tin work. Its much nicer to do on a virgin machine than one thats got grain dust all through, at 40 degrees C.

BRADY

DOES ANYBOBY HAVE A lOUD CAB lIKE MINE. THE HYDRAUlIC NOISE IS THE WORST. THE FEEDER HOUSE IS VERY lOUD IN CORN. HAS ANYBODY USED PlASTIC lINING FOR THE FEEDER HOUSE.

Scott

We use Sunnybrook Concaves in our 1480 combine with a standard rotor. They are made in Alberta, Canada. We are wondering about using interrupter bars to get more complete threshing in hard-threshing spring wheat so as to avoid running a heavy return. Has anyone experimented with this and if so where can one find interrupter bars to fit these concavesIJ Any info would be appreciated!!

scott

Has anyone any information on installing extra stripper bars on the floor of the table auger to prevent material rapping on the auger in tough conditions. Also a general query on the quality of table augers from new.

Alf

We have an invention to improve feeding in tough green conditions in axial-flow combines with a stone retarder beater. Anyone interestedIJ

Steve

Is there any attachments available for a 1460 combine to chop up bean plumage short of installing a chopperIJ

Jo

I need advice on connecting the Deere head to make use of the IH header height controls. I plan to use an IH potentiometer on the Deere bean head.

Ham

I saw a Kirby straw spreader demonstrated on 1660 at a Farm Show here in Aust.