Combines ReversersIJ

Farmer_J

What up you combining madman, youIJ I got a 815 and I don't have any such problem. You know whyIJ Because I got a REAl man's deal of a machine. This beauty will stop on a dime, it is efficiant (excuse the spelling, I am a farmer),and it is just that good. If any of you bloated(your farm size, not you personally, I am not looking to start a fight),overgrown, yuppy, corporate famers think you are better than the Real Deal then you got another thing coming. Try a REAl hard days work and you people will see the light of owning the best IH combine ever created, the 815. Thank you.

Firetruck

Get a GRIP on yourself!!! While I'm watching the light shine on my 2366 under the shed,you're still seeing the light shine through your windshield in the FIElD!!!!

Firetruck

The previous comment was for Farmer Jones. As far as your problem Shane,we used the reverser a lot this past fall and had no problems at all.

Alger

Case has a new feederhouse with a hydralic reverser due out by this fall. We've had the same problem.

sask

Rodona hydraulic header reversers integrate right into the IH combines, and seem to work very well. the maufacturer of this product is Rodono Industries ltd. at Clive, Alberta, Canada. Email address is rodono@telusplanet.net PH. (403) 784-3864

moejo

Rondono in Clive Alberta makes a hydrolic reverser which we installed in our 1990 1680 and it works well. Make sure that if you order one from them give them the serialn of your combine. different years have different hydrolic specs!!

moejo

Rondono in Clive Alberta makes a hydrolic reverser which we installed in our 1990 1680 and it works well. Make sure that if you order one from them give them the serialn of your combine. different years have different hydrolic specs!!

R_D

CASE OFFERS HYDRAUlIC REVERSER CONVERSION TO UPGRADE TO 2300 SERIES