Combines 815 s dominate the Combine World

Firetruck

You're right!!Only one thing. It's the ANCIENT combine world. That's my final answer!!!!!

Case

Everyone has their own opion and i can see you have yours, and must disagree, i'm sure they were good in their time and may be a place for them now in a few instances. But the times have dictated what farmers wanted bigger and more efficient combines, so if it was so great i think IH would of stuck with it don't youIJIJIJ

mx270

your 815 against my 2366 lets go will see who has a real machine

Kent

I regret to inform any bad news to anyone, however my neighbor had an 815 Hydro and later replaced it with a 1440 and tripled his harvest output. No more break downs every half day!!! Would you like to run your 815 up against my 2388 wussy axial flowIJIJIJIJIJ the fur is a flying!!! kent

tazfarmer

I thought the 815 hi-pro ruled the world when I climbed out of my John Deere 55 and into the IH. but found out the real king when I traded the 815 for a 1981 1440.

cornman

true an 815 is a working mans combine sure you will spend time woking on it.

R_D

lETS SEE WHO HAS MORE DOWN TIME 815 OR ANY ROTOR ONCE YOU GET A 815 TO THE FIElD I WOUlD lIKE TO TAKE IT AGAINST A 1440 lET AlINE OUR 2388