Combines combine trailer

gnu

Call U.S. Custom Harvesters at Tulia, Tx. I don't have the number right off, but I'm pretty sure they're in the book..Ellouise House handles their magazine and places ads for used equipment.. I'm pretty sure that if there's one available thru there she can help you. If you can't get the number, e-mail me and I'll get it for you.

pjr

Bottom dollar on this will be $10,500. I forgot to mention, it has a new paint job, and reflective striping. It looks as good if not better than factory trailers. If you are serious about buying a combine trailer, you can save alot of money over a new one here. You can call me at (580) 363-4425. If no one is around, leave a message, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks

Boyblue

Do you have a phone No.IJ I wouldn't mind talking to you about it.

pjr

Call me at (580) 363-4425 evenings or (405) 880-0965 days. Also my pager n is (405)998-1788. look forward to talking with you

JFarms

Trail Tech's website has the only decent pictures of new combine trailers on the web at this time www.trailtech.com . Flaman Sales sells used and new combine trailers www.flaman.com as does S and S trailer sales www.sandstrailersales. Befort manufacturing builds new trailer and can located used if desired they do not have a website but their phone number is 785_625-7628. GI trailer sales in Grand Island has a used one for sale www.gitrailer.com . For a good selection of used combine trailers check out the classified ads in the High Plains Journal at www.hpj.com . To see different styles of trailers you can check out our website at the link below. Hope I helped you out. JFarms

FX45

JFarms,thanks alot for the web sites we will check into them!The one we are looking for would be a pinto hook.We have a FX45 harvester and a old TR85 combine,we would like to haul both on the same trailer if at all possible.thanks again!

JFarms

FX45 where are you located, we do have a '95IJ Jantz-Femco pintle hitch trailer for sale if you may be interested. I assumed you where looking for a fifth wheel trailer. Email me if you want more info and pictures jfarms@johnsonharvesting.com

weber

I have 2 Different trailers they are both 99 model trailtech trailers one is a Pintle hitch and the other is a 53' 5th wheel give me a call at 307-851-1680 if interested..