Combines ilovegreen get the starter fixedIJ

ilovegreen

i traded and got a 9600. the old girl was useing a lot of water and the hydrolic pump was going out i was tired if fixin.

Deerebines

thats two people now this fall that have abandoned 8820s and got new to them maximizers I have heard about. I think your going to like this machine much much better for operator ease and comfort. Alot easier to work on too in my opinion. Good luck with it.

ilovegreen

is there any difference between a 1996 and a 1997 models is air ride seat an option. i farm with my uncle his is a 1997 model dont c much difference in them a sheild or 2 is different his has air ride seat and his is also a corn machine bigger motor i think i also have a brand new seive for the 8820 still in box i wish i could sell it do u no anyone that needs one

ilovegreen

is there any difference between a 1996 and a 1997 models is air ride seat an option. i farm with my uncle his is a 1997 model dont c much difference in them a sheild or 2 is different his has air ride seat and his is also a corn machine bigger motor i think i also have a brand new seive for the 8820 still in box i wish i could sell it do u no anyone that needs one

deerebines

You could post a for sale ad over on newagtalk for the seive. I know of noone that is wanting one currently. I think air ride seat was an option but I do not know for sure. I am not even certain the differences between the 96 and the 97. I highly doubt there was alot though.

ilovegreen

where do u live i see u post often what kind of combine do u have

ilovegreen

how was the crop down there this year. do u grow a lot of winter wheat. i planted winter wheat the other day for the first time ever. we grow jeri winter wheat. do u have a problem whith wheat streak mozek. it has been a problem up here in the past

Deerebines

Yes, Hard Red Winter wheat is our main crop. There is getting to be more and more corn and even a few more soybean fields showing up now but in recent years the soybeans were merely planted for a boutiful harvest off crop insurance. The other main crop is Sorghum. The only time we see mosaic is if the neighbor doesn't kill off his volunteer next to where we plant and then cool wet springs. Otherwise it isn't a problem. Alot of good wheat down here again this year. Thats two in a row. Sowing conditions right now have been ideal so it is the start of a good run now but like always, all it takes is one good hailstorm and we are done for. As the supreme commander references it...........the big white combine. lOl.