Combines deere alerts

Jolly_Rancher

The feeder house reverser mechanism seems to ride on the header drive chain. (left hand side). This causes premature chain failure. What could be causing thisIJ

Jake

Have had trouble with material building up and plugging shoe on precleaner sieve. Slows down conveyer augers under concave and warning light comes on. Only has happened on wheat. Durum,canola,barley hasn't bothered. Have tried new shoe belt. Fan seems fine. Machine is a '98 9610. Have big tires on back. Didn't do it last year. Anyone else have this problemIJ

Super

The fan drive shaft is what slows down the chaff.JD has a stipper bar that bolts onto the shaft.I havent used the bar yet but will try next year.It cost $40 with clamps.

Super

The fan drive shaft is what slows down the chaff.JD has a stipper bar that bolts onto the shaft.I havent used the bar yet but will try next year.It cost $40 with clamps.

Super

Super

kirk

Seeking information about fires in CTS combines during soybean harvesting. Also, seeking information about any fires that occurred during soybean harvesting operations even if the combine was not a CTS.

Jake

I am a tech for a deere dealer in Il....we have had alot of probs with the f_h reversers this fall......the tech books say the top end speed should be 715 rpm....we think that is too fast,,,,we have been shiming them to 680 max....if this is not fast enough,,,,overdrive your corn head......seems when you speed the f_h up the belt is way to tight.....check this out.....could save you big bucks.........

chili216

I have had trouble with loosing concave inserts while harvesting corn. Anyone have any recommendationsIJ

chrisbo

my 9650 cts combine has a beeper that sounds every 15 seconds.It's the same beeper than the unloading auger,but the problem is that every time you engage the header and select full rpm the beeper sounds,but when you select intermediate rpm the beeper goes off.No lights on the overhead panel turns on and my diagnostics shows no codes.