Combines tires

Eric

Try Tire Town in leavenworth KS (near KC) phone n is 1-800-451-9864. They have take-offs with 80-90% tread left on them.

CliffIA

Bill; Was at the dealer lot today and he has a pair of 7720's, one with 24.5 32 and other with 28l 26's. The 32" one was 3.5" higher than the 26 inch one. Tire brand was different, and maybe tread height would be a factor here. A bigger concern for you would be your final drives. They may look the same, but there are different gears inside a fd that goes on a 32 inch rim vs a 26 inch rim. Check with your dealer and you'll see there are 2 different part numbers for final drives for different size rims. A salvage yard is a great place to swap drives. Good luck Cliff

CAJUN__BOY

run these on our 2188 you still get some vibration not as bad as 35.5s but probably not enough difference for the money, good luck

greenstrat

I don't know if this will help, but I put on a new set of 30.5X32 16ply radial Firestones that are very smooth at full road speed on my 9500. I think the rated load is something like 13000 lbsIJ Can't remember now, but was way more than the bias, plus softer ride. I don't even feel the bars on the road. GS

Silver_Shoes

PS, look into continental tires, they say that goodyear and firestone are using an ancient process for building carcasses and continental claim to have no vibration or bounce at transport speeds. I think we are going to swap a pair, because or goodyears vibrated and the firestone are like a bunny hopping down the road.

guido

Had the exact same tires on C62. One blew out and the other wasn't far behind. Would recommend anyone with these tires look closely at them around the rim area. It could save a serious accident.