Combines 9650 STS AND TRACTOR PROBlEMS

GREEN_MACHINE

816-246-8677 OR 816-392-8877 STEPHEN THIS GUY IS SUPER I'M SURE HE CAN HElP!!! GOOD lUCK!!!

clipper

Your problem with your 9400 is the fuel transfer pump on the back of the head. The seals in it have failed, there was even a service bulletin on it when the tractors came out. The pump will show to be good, as it will build pressure to spec, but that is what is wrong with it

clipper

Have your service rep look up SIB-99-04-45-1 and DTAC solutions 43904, and 43870

cornhusker

we had problems out of 2 of our 9650 sts at the begining of last season. our dealer replaced our axles. we had the Mauer extensions on it w_ the tip tops but we didn't tell Deere.you take 400+ bushells it can't be good.I doubt if you put as many hours on yours as we do but over all we are happy.We would like more power but thats what we get for buying 9650s. We up graded our 9610s to 9750s and there is no comparison.The (2) 9750s get 1 1_2 more done in a day than our (2) 9650s but compared to 9610s we are still ahead.we bought a new 9120 tractor and have approx 750 hrs on it,with no problems other than more horsepower. it is find guess we should of bought the bigger one there also

dakota

If you have after market bin extension on your combine, John Deere will not warranty anything that could be remotely related to it. Sorry.

russ

THE FRONT PIPE IS SMAll ENOUGH TO FIT A 4400 .It is not welded in good either.Every body should look at their welds.

russ

THE FRONT PIPE IS SMAll ENOUGH TO FIT A 4400 .It is not welded in good either.Every body should look at their welds.

J_B_9880

2002 9750 new at the beginning of season, now has 740 hrs. turbo blew apart, air conditioner went out, bin collapsed and auger would barely clear grain cart, every time it rained the air filter would be full of water, rotating blades ruined radiator and aftercooler, shaker pan mounts broke, motor that adjusts fan speed went out, oil line near turbo replaced twice and still leaking which caused over 10 fires, had an idler break off, header shut off when windsheild wiper was turned on,I'm sure I'm forgeting something but needless to say it was a long season. By the way this was my first year running green. I have run case for the past 10 years.

Green_Envy

Sounds like you got a lemon combine. Its weird to me on how some combines are good and others are not. Neighbor's new 9750 STS had only one bearing go out all season.