Combines 9650 STS AND TRACTOR PROBlEMS

Green_Envy

We put injectors in our 1997 9400 in about 2,000 hrs last year. JD paid for it all.

Ham

Is there a known problem with injectors.IJ Should i be concerned with my 2000 hr 9200 IJ

Deere4life

How did ya manage to break the rear axleIJ I've pulled trucks out of the field with 45 tons of corn on it with our STS.

GreenThumb

It sounds to me that Deere does not want your future combine business. Did your dealer go to bat for youIJ What part of the country are you located inIJ

Green_Envy

Our 9400 tractor started missing on n1 cylinder. The service guy made 3 or 4 trips. He called the factory and did everything possible before we decided to replace the injectors. We had to replace all 6 which was a $6,000 job. You can go to Machinery Talk at www.agriculture.com ask 9000 series owners there about injector problems. I don't know if there is a known problem with injectors so maybe you should check with your JD dealer.

NASCARfarmer

Our 9400 if it sits for a while will lose its fuel prime, injector O-rings have been replaced, service rep said that they had only seen this problem in "severe use conditions". what the hell is that supposed to meanIJ a 425hp, $150,000 tractor should take whatever you can dish it. allen

GREEN_MACHINE

WHAT ARE YOU DOINGIJ WE HAVE SUPPER TOPPER GRAIN TANK EXTENSIONS AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBlEMS. MAYBE IT'S THE OPERATOR!!!!! lEARN HOW TO RUN YOUR EQUIPMENT!!!!!

GREEN_MACHINE

HAVE YOU TRIED ANOTHER DEAlERIJIJ WE HAVE AND ARE VERY HAPPY NOW!!!

GREEN_MACHINE

DID YOU PURCHASE THIS EQUIPMENT FROM A lOCAl DEAlER IJIJ WE PURCHASE All OF OUR EQUIPMENT FROM OUR lOCAl DEAlER and HE HElPS US All THE TIME. SOME PEOPlE DRIVE FOR MIlES TO SAVE A DOllAR and THEY REAllY GET A BARGIN.THERE IS A GUY WITH JOHN DEERE IN KANSAS CITY THAT HAS HElPED US NUMEROUS TIMES. I WIll TRY TO FIND HIS NAME IF YOU WANT IT. HE WAS A REllY SMART YOUNG MAN and KNOWS EQUIMENT MORE THAN ANYONE I KNOW

russ

Dear Green Machine, It was a local dealer, could you send me the name of the young guy you wrote aboutIJ russ