Combines deere settings

Rod

I'm putting my CTS into corn in the next couple of months and would be interested in comments from people who have used same in corn and how you had them set up.

Kelly_centex

I am interested in planting some confectionary sunflowers this summer, and I was wanting to know how hard they are to harvest. I have a 1975 model 6600 with a 220 batreel header that I use mostly for wheat and oats. Can I use this header to combine sunflowers, and can I use the regular cylinder speed pulleysIJ What cylinder speed is best, and are there any other concerns to be cautious about when trying thisIJ Thanks, Kelly

rowed

Anyone know how to get good capacity from CTS2's in windrowed canolaIJ

jbird

I have a 9600 converted to a 9610 threshing package. I am having trouble in white corn getting the correct settings.Any suggestionsIJ Present settings are 37 on concave, 370 on cylinder speed, air on 1310. These settings are doing a decent job in corn at 130 bushel @ 17%. The major problem is that I would like to have more ground speed. 2.7-3.0 is just to slow for this size of machine with a 8 row head!

dave

Just purchast a 6620 titan 11 and was wandering if i will half to set any diffrent than my old 6620.

dirt_farmer

We have been picking corn in very dry conditions. I am having trouble with corn leaves buiding up on the picker head snouts which prevents the ears from coming on in to the combine's feedhouse. Any suggestionsIJ

jak

Can someone please share with me the settings for the shoe, cylinder speed, concave clearance and fan speed on a 9610 combine with a 30 foot rigid platform in 100 bushel miloIJ thanks

jak

Need some advice on how to set shoe, cylinder rpm, fan rpm, and concave clearance in 100 bushel 14% moisture milo on a 9610 with a 30 foot rigid platform. I seem to be throwing a lot out the back. Thanks