Combines deere settings

yelloweyes

Have 7720 hydro,has a bad noise under cab,sounds like metal scraping, pulley rubbing but its not that,only does it when combine leans to the right,very slight sidehill will set it off,does it with the seperator on or off, put new bearings in tail shaft, didnt help. Sounds like maybe hyd relief valve noise but its not that,only does it when it leans..any ideas thanks.

reed

I would like to know if anybody could give me information on where I might locate a JD sidehill used 9000 series combine with 2000 to 3000 hours. We have a 6620 Turbo that loses too much grain on hills in PA.

Clover_grower

I have a 9500 combine and need to know successful settings to harvest clover. Does anyone have experienceIJ

JHEnt

Any information on experience with Peterson or Rigid Airfoil chaffers for use in small seed (ie clover alfalfa) in 100_20 series combinesIJ I combine quite a few acres of red clover a year and would like to find a way to get a cleaner sample. Right now I cannot get sticks and trash out without blowing the seed out the combine.

Gaelen_lane

We had alot of problems with fires during sunflower harvest this fall with are 9600's and 8820 due to crop condition being so dry.The dust that was being created during thrashing was exstreamly bad and thats what was ignighting. Did anyone else have these problemsIJIJIJIJ

Wagnerfarm

I want to buy a complete set of air foil chaffers for a 9600 (top 3)I am in central North Dakota and would be willing to part with my regular seives if someone wantedIJIJIJ wgnrbek@bektel.com Please be quick with a resonce if interested 3 weeks left until needed....

thrasher

I am looking for any new tricks of the trade to increase my ground speed while thrashing wheat and barley. I am running in a very competitive area and need all the advantages I can get. I will be grateful for any advice.

Nels

I need help setting our combine better. We swath our oats and every year after we take the oats off we get some wild oats growing with the alfalfa. I straight combined for a neighbor last year and there seemed to be doing a good job. Is it possible that the head is going to fast and is knocking all of the heads off before it even goes into the machineIJ How can I prevent thisIJ

slim

Have trouble with barley over the walkers. Combine has new bars and concave also risers on walkers and beater curtain