Combines deere settings

PAUl

I am having trouble getting corn off of the cob without splitting the cob and grinding corn. Any suggestionsIJ

Thommo

I'm developing an expert system that will show how you can optimize the performance of a 9600 combine. I am looking for sieve settings, drum speeds, concave settings and fan speeds for all grain crops and all crop conditions.

Mutsky

Getting ready to do some wheat with the 8820 T II in a couple months. Does anyone have some rule of thumb settings for things like fan speed, cylinder speed and concave settingIJ I have heard that ~ 1100 RPM on the cylinder, and max on the fan speed, which is probably also about 1100 rpm then adjust the seive to minimize loss....( I have an air foil seive_chaffer) Also with a 30' header and hoping the wheat goes 40 bu_ac, what kind of speed can I look to be running atIJ Thanks

mit9750

would someone be so kind as to tell me what is the best way to set our new 9750 up to do high% cornIJ Is the book settings even closeIJ will have a 12 row 20inch head on this girl and hope to keep her full. any tips or comments would be helpfull,thanks y'all mit9750

ndfarmne

I am growing milo for the first time this year, and I am looking for milo setting for 6600. Are book setings closeIJ TIA ndfarmne

sj

just needing some info harvesting beans with the 9600 j.d as it is set up for wheat and am wondering if there is any settings or handy hints,also if filler bars help or not. extra slow drum speed needed,thanks s.j (30ft,rigid)

big_jim

had to replace wobble box on 220 flex. I am putting on sch.pro drive . It has new yoke for horizontal spring but no instructions,S.I.DISTRIBUTING who sells sch,is no help.can anyone help me .

chuck

I am wanting to slow down my tine seperator and keep my chopper at the same speed as it was before. I am having trouble with cracking chickpeas and yellow peas with the tines.

chuck

I am wanting to slow down my tine seperator and keep my chopper at the same speed as it was before. I am having trouble with cracking chickpeas and yellow peas with the tines.