Combines deere settings

flowerplanter

Please help! The manual has been damaged and we need to know how to change the settings on the combine from wheat to soybeans.

kb7323

Never owned a combine just looking to get started small, found an 3300 diesel and its looks good. Is the model a good combine, what years were they madeIJ

wedge

If anyone has any ideas to clean up my grain sample,I would appreciate any suggestions. 894 corn head. The corn is poor quality. 28 percent mois. 49n test weight. I am getting small pieces of cob and some stalk pieces also. Any ideas IJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ thanks!!

carlquib

I am getting an excessive amount of chaff in the bin and was looking for additional suggestions. My current settings are:small wire, concave at 6 (has been leveled and zeroed),rotor 1000rpm, filler plates on 1,2,3, fan is now up to 1280, shoe 7, chaffer 17. I have tried putting filler plates in 4,5,and 6 but that didn't help. I then removed filler plated from 1,2,3 left 4,5,6. Capacity went way down and the sample was still dirty. I haven't tried slowing the rotor yet, but history with this particular wheat leads me to believe I would start to have a problem with whitecaps, it is a very hard threshing wheat (Brundage if it matters). Why can't I blow the chaff out of this stuffIJ -brian

mit9750

what do you guys thinkIJ 30 to 40 bu beans, 380 to 400 on cyl and 35 on concave. wind on 1250, 5 to 5.3 mph. don't find any losses on shaker pan and see just a few loose beans in walkers,but don't see any beans in chopper when I do power shut downs. Have a little mog. other guys want to run alot tighter whyIJIJ looks like its overthreshing the way it is to meIJ I run this for a guy after work, I get it running good, and even run it in the morn and afternoon and these settings work fine, but after he's been in it, it back to 450,1100 and 20. tank sample looks bad, and beans are cracked. do a power shut down w_ his settings and looks really over threshed. Is this a walker thingIJIJ miss the 9750 I used to run.

wedge

Any ideas on setting the 9660 sts for food grade soybeans. We would like to minimize any damage to to bean. Thanks!!

corny

Any tips on setting a bullet rotor. first year for this machine in food grade corn. Moisture will be under 25%