Combines deere settings

Moses

I'm interested in any suggestions or guidelines producers have to simplify the harvest of grass seed crops. Thanks

jim

what are proper settings for 8820 on soybeans with regular sievesIJ

TR

Just purchased my first combine a 3300 Deere. Have to start small but are planing to expand. Just finished running some beans and have a small amt. of corn to run. I have no experience before this year and would like some sugestions in the setup of my little machine. Concave, cylnder speed, fan speed ect. Could also use some advice for soybeans. Seems to me that alot went out the backIJ ThanksTR

Rico

I am interested in settings for Yellow Mustard on the 9500 combine. All settings ; ie cyl,spacing,fan,sieves etc.

Jersey_farmer

4420 runs great in beans, but in small grains dumps some out the back with the straw, especially in wheat. Set according to manual, but still leaves a nice row of wheat. Should it have risers on the walkers, or whatIJ

V

I need suggestions on cleaning up the sample when running beans with a 4420 JD combine and a 213 head. I make my settings according to the manual but I still seem to get a fair amount of pods in the tank. It seems that whatever change I make really doesn't seem to make much difference. Some are empty pods but some will have a bean or two in them. 1984 model with 1920 hours on it, new cylinder bars and feeder house chain In the last 2 years. Is this a threshing problem or a chaffer_sieve problem. Also what is a good average number for Foreign Matter in the bean sample. I try to keep it around .4% or under. any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. I have no trouble in corn and generally more trouble in wheat getting a clean sample. I try to maintain losses at levels shown in the manual for 13 ft head.Thanks to all who respond !