Combines draper

farmguy

We are thinking of running one. We have a neighbor who put one on his TR97. He was picking 50 bushel wheat at 5.5 to 6 mph with a 30 ft draper. He bought it last year during beans and it seemed to work great. I have heard of some trouble in wet conditions while picking close to the ground.

weber

Hello there dont know if this would interest you or not but I have went to 8010s and I have for sale a 972 macdon 30' draper what would match right up to the 2377. If interested give Shawn a call at 307-851-1680 I have pictures if you would like to see them. $18000.00

gleanermanitoba

The drapers are not bad for maintence, at least ours are not, they do reqiure a bit more attention to canvas condition etc but they sure feed the machine nice and with the center canvas being set back from the cutter bar it makes a stone trap there to that you can see when lifting the header.

Gunner

Is this a flex draper, we cut alot of beans and need the field tracker and the auto header height. the 972 have all the of thes optionsIJ

mid_west

You will want the flex if you cut alot of soybeans. The field tracker is not hooked up to a draper and is not used in harvest mode. About the only time I use field tracker is to wiggle thru or over a gate or post when on the road or trying to enter a field. It's no secret that most of the users have left this site, everybodies over at combineforums....just do a goggle search for it.