Combines deere headers

Al

Have any of you changed header control on your Deere from older style electric to Dial-a-Matic IJ How tough is it and how expensive IJ

gopher

My new '98 920 is not feeding the way I think it should. I have the auger lowered to about .5 '' - ajustments slots won't let me go any lower. I have it front so that the pegs are almost hitting the steel strap between the seals and auger floor. The head has floor strippers- strippers in the back are within one- eigth of and inch of the auger. pegs are set in as far as possible so they don't hit the floor. I run this head on an new 9510. My old 915 on my 7720 fed much better in tough conditions than this head. Any ideas or help IJ thanks

bb

Can anyone help me with this problem. The wobble box side of these headers are breaking the plate that the wobble box is bolted in. These headers are 98 models, contour master running on 98 model 9610's. The shaft speeds and stablizer have been checked.

Bryan_Mitchell

Does anybody know of a good pickup reel that can pickup down barley and still work as good as a bat reel in 10 bushel wheat. thanks

palouse_custom_cutter

JD 212 Belt Pickup ; fits 7720,8820,9600,9632several new belts$5,500 (delivery available)

farmergirl

looking for a used John Deere 444 corn head, high or low tin, preferably in the Southeast.

bbys

We are in the process of building a 12 row 20 in. JD cornhead. All units refurbished. New custom built frame.

Tom

Due to the large volume of phone calls I have been receiving, I am answering any questions, or providing information for the Razer High Speed Cuting System on the header forum only.

cott

Would like to find a 2 row corn header for a JD 3300; also need side fenders as well.