Combines deere headers

Slack

does anyone have any problems with the STS like damaged grain , rotor blockages , grain loss if you do can you please write back as fast as you can thank you from slack

D

Down Corn Reels for sale. Brand New. Fits 4, 6, or 8 row heads of any brand. For more information contact Don at Don's Service Center. 319-985-2171 or 319-394-9224.

fid

My 444 john deere corn head has been getting clogged up with corn stalks at the back end of the rolls against the deck. Is this an indication that the rolls are getting wore or is it out of adjustment.

Hank

I have an excellent 894 cornhead for sale, asking $20000. It has hyd deck plates, std rolls, 2 outside divider extensions, picked approx 4000 acres, shedded when not in use, bad part located in NW KS along I-70. If interested please email and I will try to scan pictures also.

rf

looking for 6 row wide corn head. I only have 100 - 200 acres per year. I need a solid older reliable header.

rf

looking for 6 row wide corn head. I only have about 200 acres so just looking for solid realiable older header. I live in the north TX area

Scorpio

Was wondering what the cost was to take the newer full fingered platfrom and a new corn head and use them on an older 9600 combine. Can it be done. I would like to go to a 9650 but don't think I can yet.

rf

Need an older 6 row wide corn header. I only have about 200 acres so just need something reliable.

rf

Need an older reliable 6 row corn head for about 225 acres. I live in North TX.

Dave

I have been looking at 494 Corn Heads, But don't find any with Hydraulic Deck Plates. Had a Sales man tell me that I could put them on my 444. Kits can be bought as Whole Goods from Deere. True or FalseIJ Anybody made such a conversionIJ This is the ONlY reason to be buying a 494! TIA Dave