Combines deere headers

VAfarmboy

Has anyone got a 915 flex head for saleIJ I may consider a late model 215 flex if it is in good shape.

deerelover

just bought newer combine and have a great 920head for sell!with trailer only used on 1000acres!it was bought new in 1998!

farmerboy1

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with JD contour master controlled with the sonar vs. the arms that run on the ground. We run a Shelbourne head at 6 to 7 mph over terraces and have a new combine with contour master on it. I was wanting to adapt this to the Shelbourne but didn't know if the reaction time would be fast enough.

al

Will the knife rolls on a 90 series JD header give enough chopping action for ridge tillIJ How many acres will the blades lastIJ How does the performance compare to a Geringhoff header. Thanks.

southdakota

We just bought a 91 model 9400 and are debating what is the ideal flexhead size for soybeans in 30" rows. looking at a 920 or 925 flexhead. Any suggestionsIJ

Pullpin

Hi, I am thinking a changing my JD 925 to a SCH cutterbar. I had a neighbor with one on a Massey and he loved it. What are the Pros and more importantly the Cons.

bj

We have a 9410 combine and currently run a 4 row head on it. We plant with an 8row and would like to know how other people get along with a 5row corn head. letme know pro's and con's . bj

lAW

Anyone have any new info regarding JD 939D header and or modificationsIJ