Combines deere headers

Aussie

My father in law is thinking of changing from 30" to 20" rows does anybody have any experience with this row spacing and how hard is it to get a header to suitIJ

Mitchell

Has any body had trouble with the newer style snap rolls, the ones with the knives on them. I have broken 4 cluster gears on by 893 corn head. 3 within 4 days.

Dan

Can a 7720 TitanII handle a 925 head and travel 3.75-4.0 mphIJIJIJ Just bought the combine and am looking at heads.

Herbie

We have a 643 cornhead and two combines, a 6600, and a 7720 Titan 2. The head was new in 1981 and it is original. We don't think we are getting too much fodder in the machines but maybe we are. The 6600 concave gets plugged, and the 7720 gets a wad of fodder between the concave and the straw walkers and slips the slip clutch. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it with new rolls.Thanks.

Jim_S

like everybody else this year, I had green stem soybeans. My

T

I'm interested in trying a macdon header for my 9500. Ive heard many good reports. Any opinions and good locations to purchase oneIJ

Charlie

I have a 215 platform with a table auger that needs replacing or repaired. Anyone know of any available and at what price.

north

I am looking for a 643 or 843 JD corn head. Would prefer something in North Dakota or Northern Minnesota. Would prefer something in reasonable condition.

HeathM

Shelbourne pick up header wanted to rent late July to early August in Southwest South Dakota. Email if available. Also looking to purchase used if price is reasonable.