Combines deere headers

NDl2

Other than the width of these 2 pickup heads, what is the difference between a 9 series and a 2 series header. Also I am looking for a good used 914 if I don't read anything good about a 212 or 214.

Unit_11

Bent up my early model 893 corn head this year. Anyone know where I can find a frame for it cheap...say half of new priceIJ

bc

I have a 914 pickup for sale. I am in NC Oklahoma. I t came with a 9600 I bought,and I have no use for the head.If interested you can call me at 580 362 3541. Brady

sunfire

I'm new to JD heads. looking at a used 920. Any watchouts over the standard flex head partsIJ Thanks

kiki

I understand that John Deere is no longer making a row head. Does anybody know if some other manufacturer will be making a row head for a John Deere combineIJ

okiefarm

I would like to buy a used header trailer for a JD 930R header. Does not have to be in great shape. Must be located within 200 miles of Oklahoma.

pbutler

See link of picture at bottom. I bought a 643 corn head recently, it came with this piece of sheetmetal laying on top. I can't figure out what it is forIJ looks like it is to adjust feederhouse opening but it fits on my 7700 just fine without it so I am just curious. Thanks Paul

RJ

I am looking for a good 220 header. If it doesn't have a reel that's fine, I want to use it for sunflowers.

wirebilly

I have a pretty good 216 for sale. Pipe reel, poly, Herschel quick cut with new guards and sickle, dialomatic. looks a heck of alot better than the 216's you see at your dealer. located in SW Michigan. Call 574-360-9255. Or email wirejaso@msu.edu

bck

Anyone have any designs to make lift rods from PVC for the lucke sunflowr pans barknoll@yahoo.com