Combines Wind reels

logan

TEMP farm equipment, A division of logan Farm Equipment(1988)lTD.,a John Deere dealer from Mitchell, Ontario Build the Advanced Wind-reel System. We have header mounted blowers for all makes, as well as a Combine mounted Blower for current J.D. combines. Our units use an aluminum out-front manifold to deliver air flow across the cutter knife available in many configurations for a variety of crops. For more information call (519)347-2251, 8:00-5:30est. or e-mail to loganjd@orc.ca

Eric

I would stick to the air reels that have the full width fan rather than the fan and manifold I think you will find that you get more air. Works best on lighter yielding crops and on crops that are lighter or have a large surface area to "catch"in the wind to blow them into the front. Heavy yielding crops or crops that have little surface area do not blow in very well and you would be better sticking to a finger reel. Air reels are good with flex fronts as you can get a feed when the flex is down compared to a finger reel which will pass over top of the feeding crop..

CraryCo

Beaner, give me a call 1-800-247-7335 ex. 363 Sam Rankin Regional Sales manager_Canada