Combines deere mods

Duane

Anyone had any dealer mods that had to be done to their 936D headIJ I bought a finger model this year. Hitch area looks real weak. Also mud build up on leaf springs was a problem. Anyone put poly under the center draper sheets or under the leaf springsIJ

vern

looking for an modified clean grain elevator,possibly name brand "waco" it is stainlees steel and replaces elevator on 8820jd. also replaces gear box and tank auger. can anyone tell me how to contact the manufactureIJ

virutas

I'm interested in knowing a system used in U.S.A by a company named Andersons in order to obtain the cobs. What kind of combine can we useIJ thank you in advance.

smallfarmer

I have a 4400 292 gas combine that runs hot constantly. Any suggestionsIJ

rcp

I have a 6620 and broke the top feeder house shaft. I have a 6600 with a good feederhouse on it and am running into problems changing them over because of the different diameter of the drive pulleys. Can't find the right belt.

seed_corn_gangster

I was wondering if anyone could let me Know of a way to unhook the hourmeter on my 1998 John Deere 9510 combine. I would like to do this without interrupting any other crucial electronics. Also I would like to be able to hook it back up at a later date. Thanks for any help.

socoll

I look 2 combines harvester. 6m grain header.Work condition. 30000$ per each. Victor.

elkhunter

Have any of you people heard or had or have a 1990 John Deere 9400 combine. We have just put our 5 crankshaft in this machine. The h balancer keeps breaking off. We just got this machine fixed again but they still have not put new engine in machine. This is going to happen again. Please fill me in on this if any of you have had this problem.

Scotsman

I am in Scotland we have used a CTS combine for the last 4 seasons and are thinking of changing for a 9780 Hillmaster what do you all think of this model and is the Hillmaster option worth the money we have slopes up to 15%

crazyfarmer

been having probelms with the CTS II combining peas. seems to crack peas. wondering if any mods are available to correct problem