Combines Shaking 9650

mit9750

if not using filler plates,then best advise i used to do is take a screwdriver and scrape of the junk stuck to the back side of the bars. its amazing how much of a diff. it makes. also try just turning the machine over by hand and letting dust fall of. thatis what my grandpa used to have me do on our ole 6600. hope it helps. hey not missing any knives in stawchopper are ya IJ if its out of sink that will shake the hell out of things too. hope i helped ya. mit

jake

do not put golf balls in the cylinder!!!!!!!! I have been a service tech for a deere dealer for severl years...that is something that was somewhat of a urban legend...you risk breaking a spider and causing the cylinder to be more out of balance than before....think about ......put two golf balls on one side of the cylinder when it is spinning.............out of balance......

Definetly agree!! If the cylinder is statically balanced you need to start looking at the drives. Could be a broken cord in the belt or maybe the intermediate cylinder drive has a worn bushing and shaft.