Combines The Disrupter New Business Name C M Welding Inc

scandinavian

just thought of the disrupter kit a few days ago, so its kinda funny you pop up here. Could you give a heads up on it since I dont remember the pros of the kit. Thanks

D

The Disrupter is a device that was origionally designed to help cut up green stem bean straw in in the conventional Case-IH rotors. later we found that they also worked well to cut up corn shucks that carry corn out specility rotors as well. It consists of 9 sharpened chrome lugs installed in the seperator section of the rotors. What makes them work is an aggressive rotor. You must have the notched seperator bar in the standard rotor and rice spike bars in the specility rotor. The teeth on these bars will come with in 1_8 of an inch of the Disrupter lugs causing a cutting action. Power loss is minimal and some have said they have an increese in power because they take away the constipation in the rotor. We have over 10,000 sets in service, Case-IH have them in there parts book but I have had severial Dealers just reciently tell me that they can't get them from Case-IH any more. I have plenty of sets in stock. If you e-mail your phone number I would be hapy to call you and explain more. My e-mail is estesmfg@hotmail.com, or call me 765-891-1722. THANKS DON