Combines The new DeereIJIJ

MostlyGreen

Would that be a similar re-thresher as the one found on a Massey 865IJ ;-)

ihc_afc

I was thinking more on the lines of a 300, 410, 510. 865 is Euro isn't itIJIJ Saw a pic of one and the re-thresher seems big on it even compared to the 750-850, 760-860. Haven't been around them as much as the smaller ones, but the basic concept seems the same. What is old is new again!! Maybe the boys at Massey were ahead of their time then, if now everyone incorporates similar past ideas into current designs.

MostlyGreen

The 865 was actually marketed in North America, though few exist. The machine was an enhanced 860 with (I'm told) longer walkers, the re-thresher and a few other modifications. I believe there are some pictures over on the Massey side of this forum. I will admit that the 8010_8120's are one sweet machine; - I've seen a few of them at work, and the self-leveling sieves date back over a decade from the New Holland's.

jd9750

John Deere has not copying anything or anyone for that matter.CIH has been doing that for years now.The giant 9870 is the same size as the 9120.It has been the red company that has been copying er stealing the technology.The bullet rotor was way out before the one on the current 88_20 Series.It is so laughable how paranoid you red guys are.lllllllllllOOOOOOOOOOOOOllllllllll