Combines 860 massey combine

hickory

buckwheat.....oh i agree.....but to the green men out there they thought that was too much .....they dont know what that machine can do.....i found a 850 with 1600 hours just like it and gave half that much .....just made me glad i did after that sale....i have a 750 for sale if you are interested....im very close to you.....regards

hickory

approximatiley 3000 hours on a 1980 grey cab but you wouldnt know it....new convave....electric over hauldraulics for float....all the augers have the inserts on them....paddle feed....bars are chrome....nicks farm store at genenva even said it was one of the cleanest grey cab 750 hes seen...the only reason that im getting rid of it is that i stumbled on a 850 last year.....im by hebron....been to schuttes bull sale by guide rock....i see thats coming up .....thats must be in your neck of the woods......im asking 11500 dollars..not knowing if you need a head or not.....the sensors all work and i just really dont know what else is wrong except the electric over hydralics black box leaks some oil and makes a mess when you have a few hours on it after cleaning....other than that its field ready.....regards

pillbox

Seen a 860 with 2800 hrs (Well cared for looked sharp) sell on farm sale today for $8,000 S.E. Iowa. Not MF Country