Combines Think of swtiching to a TR

jw

You would be happy with such a switch. We went to a TR85 about 10 years ago and have had very good luck. Need to make sure concaves, etc., have good edges on them and it will do a good threshing job. As far as capacity, I believe the TR86 would have more capacity than the 750, and a 96 would be considerably more capacity. We are sold on rotaries, and are pleased with the TR. They are very well built, not many things just breaking due to poor or thin metals on these machines.

fg

I wish we could say the same about our NH TR86. That machine was a lemon and it broke down every day during harvest. We always kept it in good condition.

bacteria

Are you interested in selling your messy's combines if yes kindly mail me

Frenchie

We ran Massey combines 6 years ago and made the switch to TR combines. TR 86 would be comparible to an 860 Massey. The first was a TR 96 with the cat engine, we now run a TR 98. We are very pleased with the performance and capacity of these machines. We predominately grow Barley and Canola and Wheat. Excellent job in terms of sample quality and grain loss. The only weakness is it isn't built like a Deere. The way it is engineered in some areas is also suspect. Awesome straw chopper, (best in the business)I think a TR may begin to be expensive to own once you get over 2000 hours, some major overhauling should be done at this time.