Combines TR99vs 9750STS

Dustmaker

6 mph in wheatIJ How many bushel per acre is it yieldingIJ We run a TR98 with a 25ft draper, and 4.5-5mph is about it in a 50-60 bushel wheat crop. I have run a TR97, and it has less. I doubt if a TR99 would have much more since it only has 10hp more. A TR99 has 45 hp less than a 9750STS, so it better not keep up, or the John Deere has got some problems. Bushels per hour is a much better measurement of capacity, than MPH.

Ilnewholland

Any combine can run fast! If it is doing a good job is another story. I think a TR-99 can hold it's own to any other combine. I grow seed beans and food grade corn and seed wheat, so quality is a big part for me! My TR-98 can give me premium's on my grain. How much I get done is not as important to me as doing a good job. I think the new green one is a big improvement over the older ones, but I like my yellow!

header_school

i am from australia an if your tr 97 was only doing that i would get check we have a tr 98 with a 36 ft front we doing 6.5-7 mph in a 55 bushel crop

TwinRotor

This TR97 had the the 7.8l turned up to 250HP and the wheat was doing about 45-50.

cstrite

I've never ran a New Holland, but if it can run with a 9750sts I would be suprised.

TR1

We had a John Deere out one day with the rotor in a field of wheat that was doing about 60 bus. at about 1.6 miles per hr. It left a trail of wheat over the sieve on one side. The only solution JD had at that time was green duct tape and green sclicone to solve the problem. When traveling at this speed and unloading on the go you best have your hand on the T bar in case she pukes because it does'nt have enough power. The TR has no problem at a faster speed.