Combines TX TR BEST FOR CANOlA

Percy

We run a Tx 68plus header in central west nsw . I have absolutely no doubts the tx would leave the tr behind in canola .I think this is because the material is straight in and out of the drum whereas the rotarys have to wind everything through .The tx became twice the machine it was with the introduction of the posi-torque drum drive a couple of years ago .We used to run trs but switched to txs 4 years ago and haven't looked back , especially since we do alot of canola .Blokes that have run txs trs and 2388s together say txs are way out in front in canola and close in cereals depending upon how much straw is going through.

boggo

The tx is more suited to canola . There are not too many machines better than a 320hp tx68plus in canola . 22 t_h is about what i expect to average over the course of a day . One of the problems with the trs is they are simply not designed to put so much bulk through whereas the tx are designed for european conditions and handle heaps of throughput . I have run a tr and tx for a while but now run a tx65plus and tx 68plus once you try em you wont go back to rotaries.

orgazza

i also run a 68 in central nsw percy what district are you fromIJ i agree that a tx would S@$t all over a tr in canola or any rotary for that matter , we left inters to choke on our chaff this harvest