Combines wanted info

tv140

from what I heard today, CX's come out fall of 2001, and the CR's fall of 2002

All_colours_turned_Yellow

There is supposedly going to be 5 CX machines running in the Canadian West this summer as demos.

tv140

I heard a dealer in Sk. is supposed to have one for sale this fall and one for demos.

Carlo

Afaik. the new combines will be shown to public in November 2001 in Hannover. They will have 5 walkers (CX7xx) and 6 walkers (CX8xx). Grain tank up to 11000 litres, engine up to 375 HP. 800mm diameter drum, 1700mm width, larger sieves, new chopper (Biso EcoIJ). New elektronic system, new propulsion principle with less drive belts. This is what I know so far.

From what I have heard there is going to be a model CX750, CX820, CX880. The biggest machine is suppose to have one more walker than the TX 68 has now and is supposedly larger in all aspects than the present Tx68.

bernard

Sorry the Eco chopper is not going to be build on the new combine, There will be a chopper as claas has, If you want straw it will go over the chopper not in front of as it was on TX66. There will be a fan behind the sives which will blow the chaff inside the chopper and spread it with or without the straw. Want to know some moreIJ

Yes, Yes, if you know anything more about the features of this machine please share them with us!

carlo

Hi Bernard. Of course we all want have infos about the new combines. If you do not want to post it here, or maybe you have some pix, we havent seen yet, please send me an eMail: carlo_cx@yahoo.com What you tell about the chopper and the chaff-spreader sounds to me like the new Case CF60-80. Are you mixing up somethingIJ

bernard

Hi carlo, No I am not mixing up the 2 combines, I have seen and looked at the machine in Zedelegem. Iveco engines will normally be on. I think they will put engines with more than 375Hp because with the drum system as they have it will take a lot more power than as it does now. To my idea the combine will be very good but will be very difficult to repair , the least of problems you will have to go to the main dealer, as you with a youngh car.

carlo

Hi bernard. You have seen the combinesIJ Can you take a photo of it and post or send to meIJ Have you seen the walker or the rotor maschinesIJ Why do you think, the new, bigger drum needs more powerIJ I was told, because of the bigger mass, it won't need more power. Do you have any more technical detailsIJ Greetings from austria. Carlo