Combines NH 1500

Greg

We have been very happy with our diesel 1500. It always starts on the first crank, no ether, even after sitting through the winter. One thing to watch is to make sure that you clean the dust and oil out the space between the engine and the hopper. There is a shaft there and it is a fire hazard if one of the bearings goes out. If you look at any burnt 1500, that is where the fire usually starts.

Ilnewholland

IJ Where did New Holland build the 1400 and 1500 combine's atIJ Did they build them at Nebraska or somewhere elseIJ

They were built somewhere overseas, maybe the Netherlands. The reason I know is because a neighbor had one on order several years ago and it somehow ended up in the ocean when they were unloading it off the boat!

Big_Al

My neighbour has one for sale he bought it brand new and I think it has been sheded all its life he quit farming two years ago. he always hired us to combine some of his crop so I know the machine quite well. You could call him at 306-794-4707

DDT

Got a neighbor with a 1500 NH for sale, the unit is at Brooks Ab., have windrow and straight cut head, Air cond. that works, gas engine and chopper, under 2000 hours on unit. Need around $12,000 Canadian. E-mail me at dkthomp@telusplanet.net if your interested

75nh1500

Just saw your post 7_4_01 we have a 1975 1500 for sale, if you havent gotten one yet phone n(618) 569-3412