Combines Nh TR99 and TR89

scooter

I will agree I think the cab needs improvement. Remember though the seat is an air seat and may have needed to be 'pumped up' and the the column will move. I am about 5'7" and am OK. I do wonder if a tall person would have enough leg room. Personnally my biggest problem is'tennis elbow' or whatever it is called. I would like to have the hydro relative to the seat arm more comfortable. The other brands move the stick with the seat. The rest of the cab- displays, switches etc are fine. look at the cab on the FX chopper- that will be similar to the CR combine which is close to release. I do not think the cab is awful. A lot better than the TR85 and such. My wife runs it. The rest of the combine is far better than most other brands. I personnaly think constuctive criticism is needed- no offense taken.

pedro

I agree, the cabs are inferior on the TR. If they put the TX cab on TR it would make a better machine. Hopefully it will be improved with the CR next year. pedro

All_colours_turned_Yellow

One of the biggest problems with New Holland is they haven,t been promoting their Tx combine. This combine came to North America back in 1993 and back then it was 10 years ahead of where the competition is today, and the new CX model that replaces the TX is years ahead of the competition today. The self levelling shoe, reversible feederhouse and CYlINDER, double returns system, patented rotary separator, big bins, big high horspower, fuel efficient engines, along with a 40% engineering factor where every component is 40% heavier than it needs to be, makes this combine the norm from which all other combines should be based on. New Holland has kept this combine a secret from its' customers as well as its dealer network throughout Canada and the US. This combine is probably the only 10000 hr. plus combine produced today and no one knows anything about it.