Combines injection pump

9750sts

are you sure it is the injection pump that is the problem. it could be injectors but it would best to consult your dealer to get the best advice

deerelover

have them check the injector pressure .. Ours backed off on our 4430 ! When we had them boosted back up it made it run like a wildman !!!!!!!!!

John

If you prefer a near smoke free trail and better fuel economy then the Bosch fuel system is for you. And that conversion needs Bosch pump, lines and Bosch nozzles. The Rpms won't drop on the N5 like they did the N6 but the Bosch system seems to hold the torque better. Neighbor owned an early N6 with the Roosamaster system and I have the late N6 with the Bosch system and there was quite a difference between the two machines. His howled across the field and would start to back off on the hills when almost full, mine purrs and never seems to back off, both having 220 hp. I run atleast 2n less boost pressure too. Good luck!

red

thanks for the info.i haven't heard from the dealer if the pump is salvagible or not.if not I may consider switching over depending on the condition of the injectors.

vstk

red......it is not as easy as some would make it sound. the drives for the pumps are different. the roosa pump turns cam shaft speed and the ambac pump turns crank shaft speed.........good luck vstk

Turbo

Try Diesel Specialties in Sioux City IA.You will need all numbers off injection pump,as there were four roosa masters used.Their phone number is 1-800-475-4827.

chaser14

We have the same question our dealer is going to make a spical screw driver bit to get in to the pump

larryd

you can buy the special torx bit from a inj. pump shop or thats were i got mine.