Combines kuchar combine parts

deere_hunter

I have not installed the kit but am thinking about it would like to know if you installed it. If you did was it worth the moneyIJ

deere_hunter

Thank you for the advise. He wanted $5000 to "rebuild" my 9500. HE claimes to be able to fix all the complaints I have with my machine. But at that price I wasn't to sure.

SODBUSTER

I AM CONSIDERING PURCHASING A DEERE COMBINE (9610),TRADE IN CASE IH 2166, WHAT ARE YOUR COMPAINTS WITH THE DEERE COMBINES. ANY COMMENTS WOUlD BE GREATlY APPRECIATED.

Kuchar_Staff

After investigation of Kuchars records to the comment made regarding Kuchar Combine Parts by anthony on 2_3_98, I would like to comment. The complete refund has been made to this customer minus a $50 nonrefundable shipping charge. This customer did call Kuchar staff and speak with George regarding the claim that there was some improvement, but not excessive enough to spend the money. George asked him the problems and as it turned out, this customer was comparing the performance of his combine to his brothers combine in stock which was doing a field 6 miles away. There is no doubt that the performance of these two combines would differ. Kuchar Combine Performance has numerous testimonials by individuals very satisfied with the after market combine parts and the outcome of their crop after using Kuchars parts. To request information or a catalog, you may call Kuchar Combine Performance at 217-854-9838 or you may email his secretary at mklmml@ctllc.com. Thank you.

wagnerfarm

I also Have A 9600. I do not have anything installed from him. My neighbor did and then had it removed. He felt there was not sufficeint change to warrant the cost. But we are in central ND alot of small grains,canola, and flowers. Maybe in 150 Bu corn or something it might helpIJIJ

d

we had the whole package installed last year and that 9600 will almost out run the 9650 rotor in corn and beans. we didn't do the pump bit as we werent haveing power problems anyhow. The biggest difference was pushing the 30 ft platform , it increased the speed ( went from 1.5 to 3.5 mph)and we took off the spurs as the surgeing from wads dissapeared also. well worth the money so far. DON

jeff

i put Kuchars curved filler plates and am very pleased with them. He was also a very interesting fellow to talk to. I'll put them in my next machine as well