Combines Combine trailersIJ

Combineman

I owned one home made trailer that I pulled behind a straight truck and it was well made. The rest were Janz trailers out of Kansas. They are about the best. It is hard to haul 2 9600's and stay under 80,000 lbs. There are cutters selling out right and left. Your best bet would be to put and add in one of the midwest ag. papers. I'll see if I can find an address for you. If you run semis, your best bet is to run a trailer that will let you load a header on the front and your mach. on the back. An expandable trailer is in valueble. It allows you to narrow it into 8 1_2' to run back and get anouther mach. after dark. Then you can use what we call a "cherry picker" which attaches to the feeder house and has a hook on the end to hook a chain to. You can easily lift a 6500lb 930 head up onto the front of the trailer using the combine. Too bad I already sold mine. CM

GONCUTN

If your looking for a double combine trailer, I have one

greenguy

We have a 1995 Jantz expandable 53' spread axle combine trailer. We bought this trailer new. It has special 39" spaced I-beams so you can haul tractors, grain carts, or combines. It has the ability to haul two combines if you have a light truck. If interested call 1-800-334-4823 and ask for Kelly or email. This trailer is priced to sell.