Combines custom cutting

G

Harvest rates would be apx. $13 per acre plus .13 cents for hauling plus

TIM

WE ARE IN THE CUSTOM HARVESTING BUSSINESS AND WE ARE PROBAlY GOING TO GET STRAIGHT 12 THIS YEAR SINCE THE PRICE OF WHEAT IS NOT VERY GOOD.I HAVE BEEN IN THE BUSSINESS FOR 18 YEARS AND THE WHEAT WERE I AM FRO HAS NEVER lOOKED SO GOOD AND THE PRICES HAVE NEVER lOOKED SO BAD.SO I WOUlD SAY AROUND 23 TO 25 AN ACRE IS APPROX FOR THIS YEAR.

dakota

Honestly you should be 18 for different reasons. In our business everybody should have a CDl and you can't get it before you're 18 years old. You can't even drive a service truck without it. Then you need to help us till the end of October, because there is fall harvest. And fall harvest takes even more labour to do. But you would have to go back to school in September at the latest. So be patient and have a look at our website meanwhile: www.naegeleinc.com

99_9410

I recommend dakota's website-naegeleinc.com--click on pictures--alot of good pics. So dakota, do you run some Cats nowIJ

deereguy

I started going on harvest when I was 15 yrs old. Naturally the only thing I could do legally was run a combine, but it a good way to start. The guys i go with every yr say that its better to start them early then when they are older and think they know it all. Younger teenagers tend to listen better beacuse they don't have as much experience as the older ones somtimes. There are always people looking for help. There are many guys you're age and younger going, so I don't think you'll have trouble finding someone to take you. Have fun!