Combines 9600 Performance

BOSS_351

Kasey have a look in the mod's at the left of the screen, and make your mind up about the product's yourself!! Our 9610 need's something better in there as well, and then we probably wouldn't have too much to winge about. Remember this has all way's been a Deere problem, in a standard set up machine, even the very very green men should agree with us newer greenie's in saying this. Hope there is some more comment on this subject to the positive side to help a lot of us... Not the other colour's telling us how to, and why we should change...

Kasey

More on our combine. We have a linebored concave to fit the cylinder better. Installed curtains behind the beater grate. Risers on the straw-walkers. I am considering installing a curtain to seal the gap between the pre-cleaner and the chaffer. Any comments.

BOSS_351

Kasey.. I dont know if that curtain idea would be a good one for all crop's, cause over here in barley,we have had to put 2 bit's of 16 guage, bent into inch by inch angle and secure them to the shaker cross shaft with two hose clamp's to stop choking the pre cleaner and the little auger's up, cause by the time the monitor's go off you have a nicely pressed bale of straw. Now this may not be of any help to you, but it sure as hell would've been helpful to me last harvest.