Combines R75 won t feed 220 bu corn

Illinois_Gleaner

I cut some beans today with the CDF. Not enough to if I am going to like it or not. The sample wasnt bad at all. I dont have any good beans to really tell. 35 beans isnt really a load on it.I was running up to 5.5 with a 30ft head. What do you have for chaffer and sieveIJIJ Seems that the sieve I have is really small toothed.I wander if that is why I was getting cobs in the corn. The sieve if you dont have it real far open about blocks the air flow. I run the square tooth on the chaffer. IG

Illinois_Gleaner

j72, what sieve and chaffer do you runIJIJ And where do you set themIJIJ How about the airIJ Everytime I go to the back and check, the back of my sieve is filled with corn silks and shucks. I dont think I am getting the air I need. It does have the air kit on it that covers the holes up. Thanks IG

j72

i have the long tooth screen on top with the first four rows open about 1_8 inch than the rest. also have the last row of chaffer screen dicarded so air will blow shucks and silks out. top screen set at about3_4 inch and bottom screen set at 15_16 to 1 inch so as to not slow down capacity. i run air wide open. i have cdf,steep hel. over concave,all forward on concave side, 2 reverse in first section of sep.,2 blank in discharge side of sep grate,2 rasps bolted to bottom sep. grate,sep. grate closed to7.5. we finished tonight in the rain. today i noticed a lot of cracked grain but i think it was corn variety mostly.may change rotor set-up before next year just to try something, i dont know. good luck ig,j72