Combines water dripping inside cab on F2

tbran

yes, remove the 4 screws and swing down the cover. While there, remove the screws that hold the blower and remove and clean the fans. Now notice the drip tube, either it has gotten tipped over and out of the track or a mouse has paid you a visit or there is so much crud in the tray it runneth over. Now sneek into your wife's or mother n law drawers and find a long stiff brush, use it to brush out the front of the evap core and or heater core fins. Heater core is removabe usually pretty easy. The front the core can get plugged and prevent air flow and results in big time moisture condensing on expansion valve (which needs to be wrapped)ends of the cores brass tubes and low pressure hose. Reassemble items and return brush to origional location. Keeping in mind messing in those aforementioned drawers can result in severe harvest loss. Google 'Elaina Bobbit"

Tom_in_Michigan

We had the same situation in our F2. Unscrew the panel and let it swing down. Check your evaporator for plugging. Ours was full of bean dust. Clean by scrapping the build up off with your fingers and_or a brush that isn't so aggressive that it damages the evaporator coils. There is a drip pan under the evaporator that builds up with bean dust and needs to be cleaned. Finish the job by blowing out the evaporator area and hoses. This curred our problem. What kind of head do you use for beansIJ Tom

T__langan

Sneak into your mother-in-law's drawersIJ Now, that's just disturbing! But good to hear the two of you are finally getting close..... lOl!!

dairyfarmer

currently am using a series 2 15' would like to find a 15" rowcrop header i could sail theough beans then i combined for a neighbor couple years ago with a 6row rowcrop deere header on a 9500 went 6mph cutting beans that was nice dairyfarmer

dairyfarmer

i will take that apart more and clean it then thanks guys tbran i dont know if mom will let me take a brush from the house like that she has a drawere in the garage of things like that we are allowed to use and if we do take one from the house it is easier to ask her and she will give it to us and buy a new one for the house but that would be nice to do to a mil if i had one i guess i am just glad you and her are finally getting along dairyfarmer