Combines It s wet

T__langan

We've always ran blocks in the grain position - but our 93 R52 was equipped with shock absorbers. Not sure if you'll have any trouble if you don't have shocks.

oldstruck

We run in beans, corn, milo, and wheat. I was told by my dealer to leave the rear blocks up. Then raise and lower the fronts as the book tells you do to. So far the only time I have to reverse the feeder house is when a clump of green beans do not feed well, usually when I just pull into an area or cut around a tight corner in a terrace. (or when I was trying to be a smart but and run 6 mph with our R42!) I love the hydraulic reverser on this machine. Beats the pants off the CIH 1660 starter motor to reverse the feeder house!!! I have not noticed any wraping of the crop around the middle feeder house shafts leaving the upper block up, we also have shocks on ours. Hope this helps.

93aRRRgh_52

It's got shocks, but I will expect a little more rattling around in the corn. I think running those back blocks down in beans makes a difference in feeding better for me. I've fed some preety tough fungicide treated beans through it without a hickup.

oldstruck

You probably are much more experienced at getting an even feed !!!! How many rows is your headsIJ So, fungicide sprayed beans stay green longerIJ What I have notices it depends on the year. last year the our mid season beans 3.1-3.4 beans were the last to cut, the short season 2.1-2.8 beans went out first and the late season were second to come out 3.6-3.8's This year the mid season went out and I just got the long seasons done and I am waiting on the short season beans to not be so green! We recieved no rain after planting till August. It helped the beans quite a bit. The corn I think suffered. So when the time comes for us to use fungicide expect beans to stay green longerIJ

IowaDan

Yes, your beans will stay green a little longer and your corn will be 1 to 2 percent wetter compared to the same variety or hybrid without the treatment. Some of the yield increases this year, that I have heard about, are pretty impressive. I have not used any myself but will consider it next year.