Combines auto header control

Old_750

No suggestions because I am having the same problems. Please post your solution when you find it and I will do the same if I ever get the !!***%n thing working.

mlappin

a massey service rep called me and said to try ignoring the first few calibration steps and to just set all the switches at 3.50 volts and that should take care of it. will let you know as soon as i can get to it.

tbran

sounds like a wiring harness problem. With the header on and the auto in med there should be current to the middle spring on the RH side of the header. The back contacts this and sends current back thru a red wire to the connector at th header where it jumps to two red wires back to the module. You can check it out by unpluging the harness at the module using a jumper wire from the three position switch to the blue wire to raise and the two red wires to lower.

grinder

Once years ago I hooked up the six pin plug at the head backwards. The tabs on the sides of the plug were either worn or broke off, plus my eyes were starting to age. Can't remember what it did but it wasn't right.