Combines r72 tach speedometer

NDDan

WOW that's a weird one. When was the last time it did thisIJ Check harness closely from module to area under counsel. If hourmeter is related to ground speed I'd suspect currant getting into wire going to ground speed pickup. Maybe this would fry module. I'd be tempted to run new separate wire from module to ground speed sender if you don't find damage in harness. Tee'ing in a voltmeter accross positive and negative at module may pickup some sort voltage problem. Best of luck

Rolf

like Dan said check all your wiring to steering module! you can also try checking you don't have a bit of harvest dust crossed with some moisture on the plugs somewhere! (We blow our plugs out out every time we have any apart, as you be surprized how much crud gets in there, and you only need a hint of moisture on the dust to cause heaps of problems! Check out one of my Photos of the tac module and I think it would be the same as we've got in that you can adjust the speed cal and engine cal functions by lightly pressing the button in the module till it comes up with either engine or tac cal setting and using the knobs on the side, adjust the cal numbers to get it set right with the grain tank half full and setting up the engine revs correctly. Pictures of Steering module is a bit over half way down the page Rolf