Combines cylinder IJ

posum

Replace the bars with hard surfaced bars from Trimpe or StJohns or like wise . They will be cheaper than AGCO. Also remove every other rod in your concave, makes huge difference. And look closely at your concave edges they may need to be resurfaced with hard facing to level and square up the edges

terrybee

Had a problem with plugging in buckwheat last year with my old worn every-other tooth-ground-off bars in my K2. Replaced them with Aushrerman style bars from VK manufacturing (1_2 $ of OEM). Ran at 1_2 the cylinder speed this year with no plugging at all.

Gleamer

A hardface weld will last if you can get it to stay without flaking off. Keep in mind they need to stay balanced in pairs installed opposite sides of cylinder from each other. The last set I bought from Agco were all the same(I believe 19.8 was written on the back of each one). It was about 6 years ago, memory is hurting me now. We did have a set of Ausherman's in there and loved them but let them get away from me, they seemed heavier and had more swinging weight and would hardly ever slug.. If you are mainly beans and corn keep with wide spacing bars whatever the brand...