Combines F2 Thresher clutch lever

tbran

Pap was right, it is a bear, but doable, get a long roll pin punch, from somewhere besides china, and go to work n1 accessing by standing on head and n2 punching. Be a good idea to lube all pivots and check to see why it sheared. Sep clutch too tight and or rusty linkage can cause this as well as linkage adjsutment off. Make sure the bolts that secure the square pivot mount at the coutch are not loose. A 3_16ths roll pin inside the 5_16" X 1.5" roll pin will strengthen it.

jstewart

Thanks for the quick reply TBRAN, I was afraid that's what I was going to hear. Jared(NeMO)

Soy_Breeding_Boy

Same thing was wrong with my F2 when I bought it. I did the fix, but it took two people, the side console panel off and one person holding the pin while the other hit a very long punch with a hammer thru the gear shift cover. To get you thru till the end of the season the clutch can be engaged and disengaged from the ground. Not recommended, for safety concerns (grabbing a shaft and pulling within inches of moving belts and chains). However, it will be able to stay in the field till the next rainy day. PJ