Combines Off topic AGCO RT Series Tractors

ksdave

Best transmission on the market One of the quietest cabs Sisu engine is solid and generally outperforms rated power--throttle back and be amazed at the economy

orange

Fishdog, I pull a 12 row White planter w_o fertilizer with 120HP 2WD in hills with no problem, Couldn't disagree with your desire for an RT however, they are superb.

Brian

Have an RT 155A. Has exceeded expectations...knew the CVT would be nice but didn't fully grasp how well it would perform. Very productive tractor and excellent fuel economy. Although the cab is very quiet I do not care for some things like 6 post cab, poor visibility out back window, control layout etc... Good luck

tbran

in passing on this issue, the comment from tractor sales folk, in a few years look for a stripped down, manual controlled, Agco_Massey_Fendt CVT in mid range HP. - that would be a neat tractor_loader-mid range comboIJ.

dairyman

In a few MORE yearsIJ Does AGCO enjoy giving away the storeIJIJ They have had the CVT technology long enough it should be in use on the combines for propulsion and rotor drive and should be available in all tractors from 50 to 500 hp. 50-90 hp utility_loader_haying tractor would be a very popular use for the CVT. I have been hoping for a while already that they would have a 75 hp CVT with rocking (forward_reverse) pedal like most lawnmowers that allows the operator to concentrate on loader operation. Speed matching to job would be great for baling or mowing hay.

slims

We have over a dozen CVT's out and the people who have them want all of there tractors to have that transmission. Have just had some minor issues with them when they come in new, but once we get the bugs out of them they haven't given us any trouble. The highest houred ones are about 1500. The hardest thing about them is learning how to drive them and once you figure that out you will not want to get into another tractor.